Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #1 ( All About Green )

Althought I did not make the DT team I still could not go away.. I just love Cheryl's Images!! They had alot of talented Entries and even though they where all good we all could not be on the Team.. But Thats ok this way we can have fun with the Challenges and win some of those Images..

So With that Said... They are hosting their First Sassy Cheryl's Challenge on the Challenge Blog! This week's Challenge is All About Green!Winner will get a $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Store!Theres alot of Digis to Drool over Trust me..So go link your Card or Project over on their Blog with Mr. Linky...
Here's My Card..
Here is a Close up of the Card.. I just Drool over all her images as they are so Cute! Most of them or so life like related its too Funny!So
Be sure you go take a peek at her Store.. Shes Running A Celebration Sale all Digis are 20% off Till Monday March 8th at Midnight...